For a helmet to be truly effective, it needs to fit properly. If it’s too small, it will be tight and uncomfortable, and you won’t want to wear it, totally defeating the purpose of buying a helmet in the first place.
If your helmet is too big, it will wobble around and can even come off your head if you were to tumble down a slope.
The first thing to do in order to buy the correct size helmet is to measure your head correctly. If you’re not sure how to measure your head for a helmet, head over to our page ‘How to Know Your Helmet Size‘ to read how to measure for a helmet. On that page, you can scroll down to find a couple of videos that will show exactly how to do it easily.
Once you know your head measurement, you can then find the correct helmet size by finding the helmet manufacturers section down below (on this page), then you can find the helmet model and the sizing that is used for that make and model.
As an Avantlink and Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Disclosure Statement.
SIMILAR: Bicycle Helmet Size Charts
The links below will open the relevant Size Chart in a new Window.
Ski Helmet Size Charts
- Bollé Ski Helmet Size Chart
- Giro Ski Helmet Size Chart
- Livall Ski Helmet Size Chart
- MOON Ski Helmet Size Chart
- POC Ski Helmet Size Chart
- Salomon Ski Helmet Size Chart
- Sena Ski Helmet Size Chart
- Smart4U Ski Helmet Size Chart
- Smith Ski Helmet Size Chart
- Swagtron Ski Helmet Size Chart
- Uvex Ski Helmet Size Chart